Welcome friend. Today is a promise. Unfortunately, I cannot make you any. I cannot promise you perfection or, at times, even sanity. *wink* I am just here, searching for the same thing as you. Hope. Joy. Love. And I'm finding it in the journey. So, if you like coffee as much as I do, why don't you pour yourself a cup, take a deep breathe and stay awhile. Maybe we can find the joy together.
Saturday, July 19, 2014
Seasoned With Salt Saturdays
Psalms 145:18-19 The LORD is nigh unto all them that call upon him, to all that call upon him in truth. He will fulfil the desire of them that fear him: he also will hear their cry, and will save them.
Labels:
Scripture
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving a comment! Please be patient and I will post it soon, unless it is cruel in which case I will use my discernment. But feel free to disagree on anything, iron sharpens iron.